Water-based, these versatile DeSerres dyes are specially formulated for use with leather and vinyl. Discover 21 vibrant hues to rejuvenate tired accessories or create original art.
- DeSerres leather and vinyl dye
- DeSerres leather and vinyl cleaner
- DeSerres leather and vinyl top coat (matte or glossy)
- Leather or vinyl bag or accessory
- Foam paintbrush
How to use leather and vinyl dye
Clean the item you intend to dye with DeSerres leather and vinyl cleaner. Removing any grease or dirt on the surface will help the dye adhere better, and more evenly. Wipe the surface with the cleaning solution and dry it with a cloth.
Shake the leather and vinyl dye well before using it. This water-based dye is suitable for all types of leather except suede and nubuck. Dampen a sponge or cloth with the dye and brush or rub it onto the surface of your leather. Apply as many coats as necessary to achieve the colour you want. Let it dry for 24 hours.
Shake your top coat well before using it. Apply using a brush or sponge. A top coat layer will help protect the leather and give it a nice finish.
- Use leather dye, cleaner and top coat in a well-ventilated area
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not freeze
- Avoid eye and skin contact
- Always test colours before dying your whole project