Do-it-yourself workshop presented by Tania Trudel, contributor to the show À 4 épingles on MAtv.
1. Choose some lace. The lace patterns must be well defined. Cut out what you need for the project.
2. Place the most attractive pattern in the upper-middle part of the hanger.
3. Spray the lace with spray paint. Don’t spray too much or the paint will overflow and you won’t achieve the desired result.
4. Remove the lace and let the paint dry.
5. Place the hangers in full view in your closet.
Now you can admire your creation every day when deciding what to wear!www.facebook.com/a4epingles.matv