Daniel Smith watercolor sticks combine the best elements of drawing and painting. Handmade by artists, for artists, these handy sticks allow a multitude of applications. Great for travel and so econom...+ Show More
Daniel Smith watercolor sticks combine the best elements of drawing and painting. Handmade by artists, for artists, these handy sticks allow a multitude of applications. Great for travel and so economical too as each stick is equal to three full pans of watercolour!
Add these easy-to pack watercolour sticks to your painting kit and give these innovative, multimedia tools a whirl! DANIEL SMITH Extra Fine™ Watercolor Sticks have the convenience and portability of pan watercolors and offer the same superior intensity of color as DANIEL SMITH Extra Fine™ Watercolor paints. Each stick is packed with pure pigment to produce vibrant, strong colors. There are no clay fillers or wax of any kind added to these sticks to ensure that you receive only high performance, artist grade pigments which produces clean color mixtures. Each stick is labeled with pigment information, colour index name and number.
These watercolour paint sticks are highly reactive with water and release rich, creamy colors-use them wet for washes or dry to build texture. For sketching, developing color values and bold expressions- DANIEL SMITH Extra Fine™ Watercolor Sticks are a truly valuable addition to every artist’s palette.
- Painting with a Brush is optional. These watercolor sticks are perfectly shaped to hold in your hand and paint directly on paper.
- No Pan Required! Watercolor Sticks are a convenient, portable form of watercolor-the perfect tool for plein air and travel.
- Exceptional Value! Watercolor Sticks have a higher pigment load than DANIEL SMITH Extra Fine™ Watercolors. Each stick is approximately 3" long, 1/2" diameter and equal to 3 full-pans of watercolor.
- Available in 51 Colors
- High Performance, Artist Grade Pigments
- Lightfastness. All colors are completely lightfast, with the exception of Opera Pink and Alizarin Crimson.
- AP (Approved Product) from the ACMI
- 50 out of 51 colors carry the AP Certification Seal from the ACMI (Art & Creative Materials Institute) -identifying art materials that are safe and non-toxic.
- Easy and Fun to Use!
You May Also Like