Now available! The world’s first non-cadmium acrylic with the same performance, vibrancy, and lightfastness as cadmium paints. Professional quality featuring a thick consistency and a high pigment load that produces rich, brilliant and permanent colours.
Ideal for traditional art techniques, as well as for experimental, mixed media, collage and printmaking applications. Good surface drag provides excellent handling and blending characteristics with increased open-working time.
• Professional quality paint
• Exceptionally smooth, thick, buttery consistency with a satin finish
• Retains brush strokes and palette knife marks
• Flexible when dry; thick films remain free of cracks and chips
Uses and techniques:
• Impasto: Thick applications with brush stroke and knife marks
• Traditional acrylic painting on canvas or panel
• Experimental acrylic painting
• Collage and mixed media
• Acrylic printmaking, including screen printing, mono prints, block prints, etc. Learn More