To highlight an image and enrich décor. Create a single piece or divide the image up; two pieces is a diptych, three pieces is a triptych, etc.
- Finishes: glossy, satin or matte
- Two depths: regular (0.75 inches) or gallery (1.5 inches)
- The sides of the canvas can either be a continuation of the image or covered with strips of white or black.
- Two qualities of canvas available: regular or acid free
- Covered with a UV protecting film
- Durable and easy to clean
- Maximum dimensions: one side can be no more than 54 inches, the other can be longer, considering that the printing is done from a roll.
We accept DVD-ROMs, CD-ROMs, USB keys, SD cards, and we can also digitize your original document/work.
The prices that appear on our website represent the printing on regular canvas stretched on wooden stretcher bars.
Our printing services use files according to their proportions. It is possible to change the aspect ratio according to your wishes at no extra cost.
Printing services are not done in-store, but in a studio, therefore it it necessary to consider this when ordering. Speak with one of our framing specialists for more details.