- DeSerres will ensure the confidentiality and security of all personal information
collected with respect to the Members such as, without limiting the foregoing, the
name, address, phone number, birth date, account number as well as all information
regarding their purchases (hereinafter "personal information"). The personal information
will be used to update the Member’s account, to communicate with the Member, to
better understand his needs in terms of information and shopping, to offer him tailored
information, products, services and advantages, to organize promotional activities
and to communicate with individuals who won any contests. In providing the requested
information, the Member accepts that DeSerres shall use such information in compliance
- DeSerres will not give, rent or sell its list of Members to anyone. DeSerres will
provide a very limited access to the personal information of its Clients to authorized
entities under strict supervision and/or bound by contract to maintain the confidentiality
and security of the information, which is to be used solely for the purposes of
assisting DeSerres in analyzing such information.
- DeSerres hereby undertakes to comply with the provisions of the Act respecting the
protection of personal information in the private sector of Québec (hereinafter
the "Act") as well as of any other federal or provincial applicable laws. When the
Act or any other applicable law provides a Member with a protection greater than
that provided hereunder, DeSerres agrees to take all necessary measures to give
full effect to those additional measures.
- DeSerres may, and when legally required will, forward all information regarding
the Points granted to Members, including to the competent tax authorities, if any.
- Upon written request of a Member who has cancelled his membership to the Program,
DeSerres will delete all files and all personal information regarding such Member.
The Member must communicate by email with the consumers’ services of DeSerres at
[email protected] for such procedure.