- DeSerres will ensure the confidentiality and security of all personal information collected with respect to the Members such as, but not limited to, their names, addresses, telephone numbers, account numbers, as well as information regarding their purchases (hereinafter "personal information"). This personal information will be used to update the Member's account, communicate with the Member, better understand the Member's information and purchase needs, offer the Member tailored information, products, services and benefits, organize promotional activities and contact winners when contests are held. In providing the requested information, the Member accepts that DeSerres shall use this information in compliance herewith.
- DeSerres will not give, rent or sell its list of Members to anyone. DeSerres will only provide very limited access to the personal information of its Clients to authorized entities under strict supervision and/or bound by contract to maintain the confidentiality and security of the information, and solely for the purposes of assisting DeSerres in analyzing such information.
- DeSerres hereby undertakes to comply with the provisions of Quebec’s Act Respecting the Protection of Personal Information in the Private Sector (hereinafter the "Act"), as well as of any other applicable federal or provincial legislation. When the Act or any other applicable legislation provides a Member with a protection greater than that provided herein, DeSerres agrees to take all necessary measures to give full effect to those additional measures.
- DeSerres may, and when legally required to do so will, forward any information regarding Members, including to the competent tax authorities, as the case may be.
- Upon written request of a Member who has cancelled his or her Program membership, DeSerres will delete all files and all personal information regarding such Member. The Member must contact DeSerres’ Customer Service by e-mail at [email protected] to complete this procedure.