1. In a sheltered area outside or in a well-ventilated room, place the deer head on a protective plastic sheet or few sheets of newspaper to be recycled.
2. Shake the can of spray paint before use and always test it on another surface to check the consistency and colour before spray painting the bottle. The paint of the first sprays is usually not consistent.
3. Hold the can vertically at least 30 cm away from the deer head and press the trigger. Do a sweep from left to right and top to bottom in order to apply the paint evenly on all sides of the head.
4. Let the paint dry at least 30 minutes before applying another coat where it is needed.
5. Put up a picture hanger on the wall and hand the painted deer head.