Tri-Art High Viscosity Acrylic paints contain only the highest quality colour pigments which have been selected for purity and lightfastness. All Tri-Art acrylics are manufactured with 100% pure acryl...+ Show More
Tri-Art High Viscosity Acrylic paints contain only the highest quality colour pigments which have been selected for purity and lightfastness. All Tri-Art acrylics are manufactured with 100% pure acrylic emulsion.
All colours have very good to excellent resistance to fading. Each colour in the line has been formulated to achieve the maximum pigment concentration and colour strength consistent with good handling properties and stability. Because no fillers or extenders are used in Tri-Art acrylics, most colours dry to a natural gloss while those with larger pigment particles create a more satin finish.
The unique consistency of Tri-Art High Viscosity Acrylics allows the user to create the bold, crisp impasto effects normally associated with artist’s oil colours. Tri-Art High Viscosity Acrylics have a smooth buttery texture that retains brush and knife marks, yet is not stiff or difficult to manipulate.
Directions for use:
- To thin, use Tri-Art Acrylic Mediums, or water.
- Do not mix with oils, mineral spirits or turpentine.
- Tri-Art acrylics will adhere very well to most surfaces. Adhesion to non-absorbent surfaces will be improved if roughened first with sandpaper or steel wool.
- Tri-Art acrylic will not adhere well to oily or greasy surfaces.
- Keep brushes and tools wet during use.
- Clean brushes and tools with soap and water after use.
You May Also Like
† Up to 40% off selected products. Offer valid in-store and online at deserres.ca., from November 24 to 27, 2017. Limited quantities. May not be combined with any other offers. Lego, Pantone, Artograph, 3Doodler and Karlbox products as well as books and gift cards are excluded from this promotion. Not applicable to prior purchases or special orders. Offer not available to Zone members. Certain conditions may apply. Product selection may vary by store. See stores for details.