Creative Professionals’ Zone Program Terms And Conditions
- The Creative Professionals’ Zone Program (the "Program") was created by Omer DeSerres Inc. ("DeSerres") on August 14, 2011, for the benefit of "institutional and corporate" clients who make purchases in participating stores carrying the DeSerres banner (the "Stores") or on the DeSerres website, and is the exclusive property of DeSerres.
- DeSerres may, at all times and without prior notice:
- amend the terms and conditions of the Program; and
- withdraw or cancel a card (a "Creative Professionals’ Zone Card") of a client of DeSerres (a "Client") who is a member of the Program (a "Member") if such Member refuses to comply with the terms and conditions of the Program, makes or has made a false declaration, or abuses the Program's privileges.
- The objective of the Program is to offer Members benefits and help DeSerres to better meet their needs. For this purpose, DeSerres collects personal information about Members, specifically when they register for the Program, purchase DeSerres products, benefit from promotional offers, or communicate with DeSerres.
- DeSerres reserves the right to terminate the Program at any time.
- To register for the Program, the Client must request a Creative Professionals’ Zone Card on the website www.deserres.ca. The following selection criteria must be met to complete a registration request:
. The person making the request must be an authorized representative of an official company; and
- The company's tax and registration numbers must be provided for verification purposes.
- Each Member will receive a card bearing a unique number. This number provides access to preferential prices on in-store and online purchases (www.deserres.ca) on presentation of the Creative Professionals’ Zone Card or entry of the Member's number. Only one Creative Professionals’ Zone Card is valid per Member. Members may not share their accounts with anyone else nor disclose account information. Account information, including passwords and security questions, must be protected and stored securely.
- A single institution or business may have several authorized Members.
- To maintain access to the Creative Professionals’ Zone, each organization (meaning all Members in an organization combined) must make a minimum of $5,000 in annual purchases before taxes. Employee cards will therefore be re-assessed for validity every twelve (12) months following activation of the organization's first card.
- Each Member must promptly notify DeSerres in writing of any change in his or her personal information. DeSerres reserves the right to cancel a Creative Professionals' Card for which the information is incomplete or inaccurate.
- In the event that a Creative Professionals’ Zone Card is lost or stolen, the Member must promptly notify DeSerres in writing. The privileges will then be transferred to a new account once a new Creative Professionals’ Zone Card is issued. DeSerres will not be liable for transactions made in said Member's account between the moment when said Member's Creative Professionals’ Card was lost or stolen and the moment when DeSerres was notified thereof.
- The Creative Professionals’ Zone Card is not a credit card nor is it a DeSerres gift card. The Creative Professionals’ Zone Card is the property of DeSerres and may be revoked at any time at the sole discretion of DeSerres.
- The terms and conditions of the Program are subject to the laws and regulations in force in the province where the Member resides. In the event that one of the provisions of the Program is declared null or illegal, such provision or part thereof will then be deemed non-written in such province and the other provisions of the Program will remain in force.
- The Creative Professionals’ Zone Program cannot be combined with the Creative Club or any other promotional offer by DeSerres, with the exception of offers exclusively addressed to members of the Creative Professionals’ Zone Program.
- A member may hold a Creative Professionals’ Zone Card and a Creative Club Card, but may not use them toward the same purchase and must use two separate e-mail addresses (one address for each card).
- By agreeing to the terms and conditions of membership, Members authorize DeSerres to contact them by e-mail or regular mail to provide information relating to the Creative Professionals’ Zone.
- Product returns and exchanges are managed in accordance with the current DeSerres return and exchange policy.
- Any request for information regarding the Program must be addressed to:
- by e-mail
- by regular mail
DeSerres – Creative Professionals’ Zone
Attention: Program Administrator
1265, rue Berri,
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Limitation of liability
- Each Member releases DeSerres, as well as any of its affiliated partners and their respective directors or officers, of any liability, contractual or not, which may arise directly or indirectly from the Program or the membership of such Member to the Program.