Do-it-yourself workshop presented by Tania Trudel, contributor to the show À 4 épingles on MAtv.
1. Take the wall measurements.
2. Select your marker colour. Choose a water-based marker rather than an oil-based marker, which will leave marks under the paint even after the wall is repainted.
3. Using the wooden metre stick and marker, divide up the wall by drawing straight horizontal lines. Make sure the divisions are evenly spaced.
4. Between two horizontal lines, draw diagonal lines from the top to the bottom of the wall.
5. Draw more diagonal lines in the opposite direction, from the top to the bottom of the wall, creating a zigzag pattern.
6. Add frames and decorations that will blend with the decor. Tips
Water-based marker lines wipe away easily by rubbing with a damp cloth, but be sure to correct any errors before the ink dries!
If you’re particularly skilled with markers, let your imagination go and draw whatever you like! www.facebook.com/a4epingles.matv