Unique mural with decorative masking tape
Say goodbye to boring! Check out the latest decorating trend that’s easy on your pocketbook. Rid your walls of holes and sticky glue residue with DeSerres decorative masking tape!
You will need :
• A selection of DeSerres decorative masking tape
• Artograph Tracer or Artograph LED200 projector*
• Craft knife
1. Print out an image (3” x 3 ½”), like the frog in the example.
2. Lay the image on a flat, stable surface. Place the projector on top of the image and point toward the desired wall. Turn on the projector and turn off any lights. Adjust the projector so that the projection on the wall is where you want it to be.
3. Stick strips of the masking tape on the wall horizontally, leaving a 2–3 mm space between each strip. Alternate the colours of your tape.
4. With the craft knife, carefully cut the strips of tape, following the outline of the image.
*Use the Artograph Digital Art LED200 projector to reproduce your favourite digital images. Simply transfer an image to the projector (following product
instructions), then adjust the projector so that the projection on the wall is where you want it to be.