- Leuchttrum dot grid journal
- Moleskine plain journal
- Set of black precision markers
- Various coloured markers or fineliners
- Posca markers
- Washi tape in assorted designs and colours
- Stickers and decorative shapes
- Stamp blocks
- Flower stamps
- Bulldog clips
- Instax mini camera
How to create your first bullet journal ?
Step 1: Find a notebook and some coloured pens, pencils or markers to transform a simple planner into your very own work of art.
Step 2: Create the following 5 modules in your notebook:
- An index that allows you to list your entries and their corresponding pages.
- A future log that gives you an overview of the months to come.
- A monthly log to know what you need to accomplish in the month ahead.
- A daily log for the day’s tasks and to jot down important notes.
- And a “collections” module to sort your creative ideas and your various lists (books to read, recipes to try, products you like, etc.).
Step 3: Add some inspiring details (samples, pictures, doodles) and create some basic symbols to sort the tasks on your to-do list and upcoming events.
Step 4: Beautify your journal using accessories, washi tape and stickers.