Aquarellum Junior is based on a masking technique on vellum paper, allowing the paint to adhere only to selected areas. The design is gradually revealed with every brush stroke and may be painted over repeatedly to obtain a perfect picture. This activity is ideal to initiate children in the art of painting, understanding the mixing of colours and stimulating their imagination and concentration.
Package Contents :
• 4 masked pictures 18 x 25cm
• 1 top quality watercolour paint brush
• 1 palette for creating range of colours
• 5 bottles of washable, non-toxic colours
• 1 dropper for colour dosage
• 1 set of instructions on colour perception