Do-it-yourself workshop presented by Tania Trudel, contributor to the show À 4 épingles on MAtv.
1. Choose your wallpaper. DeSerres carries a wide selection.
2. Cut the sticks, leaving 1 to 2 inches sticking out on either side of the poster.
3. Roll the bottom of the poster around the first stick. Watch out for folds!
4. Glue the stick to the poster. Staple the poster to make sure it is securely fastened.
5. Screw the hooks into the second stick.
6. Follow the same steps to attach the second stick to the top of the poster.
7. String the cord through the closed hooks and tie a knot.
8. Add a nail and hang the poster on the wall.
There it is: your vintage-style poster! Tips
For a more personalized poster, write inspiring words or add photos. www.facebook.com/a4epingles.matv